Our advices > Technical advices
The process for rolling out a new capsule project – creation, manufacture, lead times, application in the bottling line – is governed by various imperatives. Under these conditions it is difficult to establish a standard process. If you are thinking of placing an order, we advise you to get in touch with the sales manager of your region in order to prepare all the documents (plan, etc.) and files well in advance and to plan a realistic schedule of manufacturing lead times.
- Below are a few tips and some general information that will help us provide the best possible service.
- If you do not have a plan, send a bottle for us to determine the capsule profile. This will be useful… actually, indispensable.
- File types required to start up creations: unlocked AI, EPS, PDF HD files (see also Graphic Recommendations).
- For special bottles: supply the glassmaker’s plan and a specifications sheet for the finish.
- Average manufacturing lead time: 3 weeks after validation of the final proof, excluding special formats. This lead time varies due to the seasonality of our business.
- Storage time: we recommend using our products on the bottling line within 6 months.
- As the parameters differ largely from one bottling operation to the next and are highly dependent on the mechanical state of the bottling equipment, please do not hesitate to contact us directly about the conditions for sealing.
Where necessary a Janson Capsules technician can visit the line site.